This tart is a team favourite, SO easy and it is decadent enough for an Easter treat! It's gluten free, vegan & loaded with antioxidant rich raspberries to promote healthy skin from the inside out.
Raspberries are packed full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that contribute to healthy, youthful skin, and they balance the sweetness of chocolate just perfectly!
For the crust:
- 1½ cups Almond Flour
- ¼ cup Cacao Powder
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 tablespoon Pure Maple Syrup
- Pinch of kosher salt
For the filling:
- ½ cup Canned Full-Fat Coconut Milk
- 170g Vegan Chocolate 70% Cacao (finely chopped)
- ¼ cup Raspberry Jam (100% fruit)
- 2 cups (240g) Fresh Raspberries
- Lightly grease a 9-inch pan with a removable bottom with coconut oil.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the crust and stir together. Press evenly into the prepared tart pan; set aside.
- Place finely chopped chocolate in a large bowl. In a small saucepan, bring coconut milk just to a boil. Pour hot coconut milk over chocolate and let stand 1 minute, then stir until smooth and creamy. Stir in raspberry preserves. Pour the filling into the prepared crust.
- Garnish the top with raspberries.
- Place tart in the refrigerator to set and cool completely, about 1-2 hours. Slice and serve.
- Store all leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Recipe by Bakerita