We are so excited to be part of the Beauty & Spa Insiders Event this year!
These delicious snacks were served at the event, featuring Wild Rosella Flower extract. This is also a key ingredient in our award-winning Restore Serum.
• 70gr Almond Meal
• 70gr Rolled Oats*
• 50gr Desiccated Coconut
• 150gr Melted Coconut Oil
• 3 tblsp Maple Syrup
• 25gr Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder
• 50gr Cranberries, roughly chopped
• 1 tsp Rosella Extract
• Desiccated Coconut for dusting
• Combine all ingredients, excluding coconut oil and cranberries in a food processor.
• Pulse the ingredients in the food processor until combined.
• Whilst machine is running slowly add coconut oil until ingredients are combined and easy to mould.
• Portion mixture into desired size bites.
• Carefully transfer to a bowl with desiccated coconut. Coat generously and shake off any excess.
• Place bites onto a lined tray and allow to set in the fridge for 45 mins.
* To make gluten free, replace oats with almond meal
Recipe via Hinchcliff House