This delicious Peanut Soba Noodle Salad is perfect for a healthy, quick dinner or lunch and it would be perfect for the Christmas Table spread! Peanuts are a great source of Zinc and Vitamin E, which help to improve skin tone and texture.
Spicy Peanut Sauce:
- 5 tablespoon peanut butter
- 5 tablespoon water
- 5 tablespoon soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon honey
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 clove garlic
- 63 ml chilli sauce like sriracha (more or less depending on spice tolerance)
- 454g tofu or protein of your choice
- 1 red capsicum
- 250–350g chopped purple cabbage
- 270g soba noodles
- fresh coriander
- crushed peanuts for topping
Spicy Peanut Sauce: Puree sauce ingredients in a food processor or blender. Add the peanuts last so you can control how chunky it is.
Tofu: Chop the tofu and cook in a skillet over medium high heat. Season with salt and pepper.
Vegetables: Chop the capsicum cabbage, and coriander to your desired size for the salad.
- Noodles: Cook the noodles according to package directions (usually just boiling for a few minutes).
- Assemble: Toss everything together with enough dressing to generously coat everything. Serve hot or cold!
Recipe by Pinch Of Yum.